Thursday, November 4, 2010

What I'll Have This Saturday (Nov. 6).

From now on, I'm going to post what I'll have each week, so you can plan ahead.  Also, there will be some weeks I won't show up this winter, so this way you don't have to trudge out on a -20 degree day for some sunflower greens, only to find I'm not there and become convinced I've moved to the Galapagos Islands.  That would never happen.  I prefer Wisconsin.

By the way, I'm working on the formatting of the blog, so it'll start to look better one of these days.  Here goes:

GREENS
Lettuce
Salad Mix
Arugula
Pea Shoots
Sunflower Greens
Baby Purple Mustard
Swiss Chard (not a lot)
Lacinato (Dinosaur) Kale
Red Russian Kale
Curly Kale
Green Mustard
ROOTS
Red Potatoes (Chieftain)
Blue Potatoes (Adirondack Blue)
Watermelon Radish (Misato Rose)
Hakurei Turnips (if you haven't tried those, please try them.  They're amazing and you can eat the greens, too).
Purple Top Turnips
Beets
HERBS
Oregano
Thyme
Lemon Thyme
Curly Leaf Parsley
Flat Leaf Parsley
Rosemary
Sage
Mint
Chives
Garlic Chives
OTHER STUFF
Eggs
Acorn Squash
Butternut Squash

1 comment:

Hope Coppinger said...
This comment has been removed by the author.